Members Viewing Night - Tooperang
Date: Friday, 28 January, 2022 - Saturday, 29 January, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Venue: Tooperang Hall
Tooperang Observing Site
Friday, 28 January 2022 from 7:30pm
Coordinator – Michael Doherty (0467 812 423)
COVID-Safe Plans are in place at each site, and must be strictly adhered to. These are MEMBER-ONLY viewing nights. No visitors are allowed, not even your family if they are not members.
There will be conditions for attending:
- If you have had any cold/flu like symptoms in the prior 2 weeks, you will not be allowed to enter.
- You must log in using the SAGov QR code. Alternatively, sign-in using the register.
- You must follow the instructions posted at the site regarding social distancing and hand washing.
- Sign the ASSA attendance register when you arrive.
- You must NOT share your telescope, or any other accessories with other members in attendance.
- BBQ facilities will NOT be available.
- Only disposable cups/spoons for tea/coffee.
Any queries, please contact Lyn Grida, Facilities and Observing Sites Officer (08 8391 5377)